Click for JetForums Click for Abeking Click for Nordhavn Click for Glendinning Click for Ocean Alexander

| Feadship | 118.8M | Project 1010 | 2022 |

Discussion in 'Feadship Yacht' started by Yacht News, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Something nice and very good looking launched from the Scheepswerf SLOB subcontracting facility yesterday afternoon. This is the 118-meter Project 1010 which is naturally the largest build in Holland, I believe taking over from the 110-meter "Anna". Her stern area reminds me alot of "Symphony". The design of this new yacht is by Espen Oeino.

2. ApreMare

ApreMare Senior Member

Good looking yacht! I see the resemblance with Symphony on the stern area as well. Very little outdoor space for a 110 meter yacht. Heli deck for a large helicopter. Nice design overall, can't wait to see it completed.
  3. Yacht News

118M* But it looks like it has two helipads...touch-and-go on the bow and the more permanent pad on the upper aft. But this is a beautiful design from Feadship/Espen Oeino.
  4. nmna

nmna Senior Member

A bit off-topic but it seems like almost every significant (as in, built by a major yard) 100m+ yacht over the last 4 years was designed by Oeino.

For instance, Symphony was the last 100m+ yacht designed by Tim Heywood to be launched, 5 years ago already.
  5. German Yachting

German Yachting Senior Member

He is very popular but there are a lot of other designers out there that have 100m+ builds for the past 5 years (see the Benettiā€™s, lots of NL designs launched or under construction, etc).
  6. ApreMare

ApreMare Senior Member

My bad 118 meters indeed.
    What a great catch I find it astonishing, how Oeino is the go to guy for 100+ meter yachts now. Frankly I believe he is successful because he can put his trademark touches and still get exactly what the client wants.

Although now that I think of it Nuvolari Lenard had one launch as well recently over 100 meters Nord.
  7. Yacht News

Project ENZO/Testarossa is Nuvolari and Lenard as well and that is 116M. Project JAG is also N&L but on the exterior only. that project is 125M.
  8. Gage Rowden

Gage Rowden Member

I'm going to save my opinion on her looks until I see the finish product. Always like seeing 100 meter yachts being launched. Very curious to see her done.
  9. Yacht News

More aerials of Project 1010.

10. Yacht News

Another aerial of Project 1010 during her transport at the time towards the end of 2020.

11. Yacht News

This 118.8-meter vessel will be launched in 2022 and have an GT of 4,999. It naturally will take over from Feadship "Anna" as the largest superyacht built by this yard.