Click for Perko Click for YF Listing Service Click for Nordhavn Click for JetForums Click for YF Listing Service

Electrical and sensor diagram V10=1100

Discussion in 'Engines' started by pthein, Sep 22, 2022.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. pthein

pthein New Member

anyone have or know where I can get a copy of the electrical and sensor wiring for a v10-1100??

Thanks
  2. ranger58sb

ranger58sb Senior member

Ummm... what's a V10-1100?

-Chris
  3. Capt Ralph

Capt Ralph Senior Member

I suspect a MAN V-10 , 1100HP.

May need the whole model number.
    I have some manuals, looking for anything specific?
  4. mapism

mapism Senior Member

CR, D2840 LE423 is the model designation of the MAN V10/1100 common rail.
    Which was their very last engine base on the V10 block, before they phased it out and focused only on V8 and V12.
    I also have several MAN files, and among them I recall to have seen several electrical schemes in the MMDS repair manual, but that's not DIY stuff by any stretch of imagination.

My strong suggestion to the OP, who clearly ain't a MAN engineer because otherwise he wouldn't ask in a forum, is that for anything related to the electronic side of these puppies, he'd better get a qualified support.
  5. ranger58sb

ranger58sb Senior member

It would seem like a similar designator to our engines (V8-900, using the same format).=, so I wondered if that was it. I think I'd have thought to say "MAN" somewhere in there, and probably also the whole "D2848LE423" version in our case.

I don't think it's unreasonable to ask where the sensors are -- if that's part of the original question -- for basic troubleshooting. As in "no EGT, maybe the EGT sensor isn't connected, where is that rascal?" for example.

I dunno any useful answers, though. And beyond that, these are too new to me anyway; I gotta call the MAN guy.

-Chris
  6. pthein

pthein New Member

Hi Gents…

yes it’s a MAN V10-1100 per the data plate. And yes I’m looking for sensor locations AND the MMDS wiring… there are always nuggets of valuable information burried in these even if it’s an advanced issue that requires calling in the factory certified types… so if anyone has anything with ANY sensor location, wiring harness routing and locations as well as the MMDS stuff it would be much appreciated!

phil

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2022
  7. Capt Ralph

Capt Ralph Senior Member

I'm out and about the big city of Palatka. Back at my desk in a few hours. I have a few manuals on PDF. I'll check and let you know later.
  8. mapism

mapism Senior Member

Bearing in mind the caveat I expressed in my previous post, I can offer the PDF file of the MMDS repair manual, inclusive of layouts and electrical schemes - as I already did with some other users in the past, in fact.
    But the file is too large to attach it here, so I must ask pthein (and anyone else interested) to send me via PM a mailbox address where I can send it.
  9. Capt Ralph

Capt Ralph Senior Member

Well the picture of the tag does nothing for me. Blow it up and mush.
    I got D2840 LE403 / 405 Mechanical and some MMDS.
    Nothing for the 435.
  10. pthein

pthein New Member

Let’s try this… higher res post of the photo

Attached Files: