Click for Furuno Click for Nordhavn Click for Burger Click for Westport Click for Delta

Designers' - Who's Who

Discussion in 'Yacht Designers Discussion' started by KCook, Jul 3, 2008.

1. KCook

KCook Senior Member

2. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

I donĀ“t know, but he has done a great job for Baglietto and is one of my Top Five designers...:)
  3. KCook

KCook Senior Member

According to the lists for the Superyacht nominees he has also done some designs for SanLorenzo.

Speaking of those lists, for the 47M LADY JOY (Christensen) they show the design credit as CAROL WILLIAMSON & ASSOCIATES. I assume Carol means a lady? Know of any other ladies doing exterior yacht design?

Kelly
  4. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

I can not remember any female designers doing exteriors eventhough they have probably influenced many. Carol D. Williamson is an interior designer and the owner of Lady Joy is also a woman. They may have worked with the Christensen team on the exterior styling as well. She reminds of a certain design... :) http://www.yachtforums.com/forums/5235-post1.html
  5. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

HI,

Please don't forget Pascale`Reymond half of Reymond Langton Design
  6. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

Thanks K1W1, I thought it was Andrew Langton who was behind the exterior designs. I guess he was behind the exterior of Sarah, the best from Starkey, when he was there...