Click for Cross Click for Westport Click for Westport Click for Perko Click for Delta

Design 341 (32M) Motor Yacht

Discussion in 'Alloy Yacht' started by Yacht News, Mar 18, 2007.

1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

This 32M or 104 foot long vessel is in build. She seems to be just a smaller version of the award winning m/y Ad Lib from Alloy. Her hull will be made from steel and the superstucture from composites mostlikely. If the rendering is anything to go by, she will have a dark coloured hull and white superstructure with black tinted windows. She will have a spacious flybridge relative for her size and a hard top of some sorts to provide shelter.

For more you can go the Dubois Design website..http://www.duboisyachts.com/Yachts/341/
  2. nilo

nilo Senior Member

As to my knowledge, this time the builder will not be Alloy Yachts, but a Turkish yard.
  3. Yacht News

Your knowledge is welcomed, i thought since Dubois was handling the design that near automatically.. Alloy would be the builder.
  4. tugce

tugce New Member

32m Dubois Design

two units 32m Dubois Design is in built at Ustaoglu Shipyard - Blacksea Eregli / TURKEY.

The hulls are almost done in terms of steel works and ready for interior design . Both of them built for Rina comfort class, MCA and US Costguard satisfaction .

The first hull XOS will be flag blue hull and silver superstructure , she has unrestricted navigation . You can check from : www.ustaoglugemi.com and also hull 1 XOS is listed in dubois web page .
  5. Yacht News

6. tugce

tugce New Member

7. Yacht News

No tugce, that was quite helpful, it showed me to another website that i did not know existed as it relates to the info of the Alloy in question.
  8. Yacht News