Click for Comfort Click for Abeking Click for Furuno Click for Mag Bay Click for Burger

Deliver a Yacht; Mich to Fla

Discussion in 'Yacht Captains' started by gooddeal, Oct 30, 2003.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. gooddeal

gooddeal Guest

Looking for a captain familiar with navigating the Mississippi River to deliver a yacht from Michigan to South Florida. Referrences requested.

Thanks!
  2. captbkoch

captbkoch New Member

Good day Sir , my name is Brian Koch I am a USCG Master, former active duty USCG , federally certified instructor of USCG Masters, experience with both power and sail from 10 to 180 feet. I have completed many deliveries of boats both north and south . Safety is paramount in any voyage I take on , protecting your investment . If I may be of any assistance or help to you fell free to contact me at (954) 655-4185 .Thank you , Captain Brian Koch
  3. aeronautic1

aeronautic1 Member

Inland Rivers

Good day sir:

I have over 28 deliveries from the Great Lakes south. 140 deliveries from Florida to New England. I have been as far west as Tulsa, Oklahoma, north as far as Minneapolis and east to Knoxville, Tennessee delivering yachts on inland rivers systems. I have all charts and publications. I am a former USCG engineering officer (engineer qualified captains are a valued asset) and would be pleased to discuss with you your delivery requirments. Please PM me for detailed dossier including list of qualifications, letters of commendation, outstanding references and license copies. I look forward to giving you a smooth transit.

Regards