Click for Furuno Click for Perko Click for Walker Click for JetForums Click for MotorCheck

Chris Craft Roamer Custom Comet 27' Aluminum 1963

Discussion in 'Express Cruisers' started by Rapple, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Rapple

Rapple Member

Home port is Greenbay, WI., although most of our t
    Fully restored Aluminum 27' Custom Comet. Twin GM 283 V-8 engines with Paragon Hydraulic transmissions. Updated rudder shafts and packing. New Imron marine paint exterior. West system on exterior Mahogany with UV protection varnish top coat. New upholstery, headliners, and Nautique vinyl salon deck. Nice V-berth and dinette that converts to bed. New head (toilet). New chrome. New canvas that enclosed stern deck area. Includes ship to shore and GPS. Most of the window glass has been replaced as well. Fresh bottom paint. Hydraulic trim tabs and swim platform. Custom heavy duty trailer. If you are looking for a classic that is ready to go and requires no work, this is worth looking at. Located in Sister Bay, WI. $28,000

Attached Files:

2. David Helsom

David Helsom Member

Would this be a Hockers boat?
  3. Rapple

Rapple Member

Yes it is David.
  4. cleanslate

cleanslate Senior Member

Absolute beauty! She will sell soon I'm sure.
  5. David Helsom

David Helsom Member

I've been on it and it is stunning! Tell Paul, Trina and I said hi and we'll be up this year but won't need the truck! You won't need luck but hope it sells quickly!
  6. Rapple

Rapple Member

Kind words all. I restored it to factory specs. Unfortunately my kids want fast and new, not that this one isn't fast or like new. Here is hoping someone will love her and keep her well.