Click for YF Listing Service Click for Burger Click for Perko Click for Delta Click for YF Listing Service

Chef & Stew Couple Available

Discussion in 'Yacht Crews' started by chefneilwager, Apr 13, 2007.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. chefneilwager

chefneilwager New Member

We are a dynamic couple looking for work in the luxury yacht industry.

Neil is a chef, with 18 years experience (7 as exec) working around the globe, 6 out of 7 continents, lots of experience in high profile location catering, working the last 7 years in formula one, for the FIA (governing body) and several teams, from Stewart, Jaguar, Red Bull, Super Aguri, so very used to confined spaces and cooking for extremely high profile clients with a huge reportoire of all kinds of cuisines to at least michelin star standard. Also a fantastic cv of working in the london, Caribbean, Thailand and Australia for several years in hotel and restaurants, currently a chef working for a celebrity chef in the uk.

Tracy is the ultimate hostess, with 10 years experience working in one of the best hotels in the uk and the last 5 years within formula 1 looking after the FIA, coordinating and running the hospitality for the race director and all of his entertaining requirements within the formula 1 paddock, dealing with high profile clients and all their needs. Working closely together with neil to formulate an exceptional working understanding of each other and striving to give unsurpassed client satisfaction.

Our cv's are available upon request alongside personal references, we are looking for permanent postitions for a high profile client

Look forward to hearing from you

Kind Regards

Neil & Tracy
  2. indiangirl1220

indiangirl1220 New Member

Hello Neil and Nancy

I'm a newby looking to break into the Yacht world as a personal chef. Any suggestions? I'm a 4th generation California lady looking to change my occupation. I also come w/20 yrs of Medical training, current CPR, Emergency Technical experience.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,
    Diane