Click for Abeking Click for Mulder Click for Mulder Click for Mag Bay Click for Westport

Carver winged doors wanted

Discussion in 'Carver Yacht' started by CanvasCraig, Dec 24, 2020.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. CanvasCraig

CanvasCraig New Member

Help!! Looking to find someone that has made carver winged doors, I have a 1992 carver 330my, would like to add the winged doors that came in the newer models, I’ve looked at the newer models and the factory ones should fit my boat but haven’t been able to find anything online, surely someone has replaced existing ones or added them, any info would be great, thanks
  2. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

If the new ones will fit why not get from Carver. If not a local glass shop should be able to make them. I doubt you'll otherwise find them off the shelf.
  3. CanvasCraig

CanvasCraig New Member

I am hoping someone know a company that makes after market ones that will fit, need the doors and frames
  4. MBevins

MBevins Senior Member

As NYCAP said, your probably better to locate a glass / acrylic shop in your area and have them mfg doors to your supplied pattern.
    Have them drill the hinge and knob holes as well.
    My Viking came with them as well so the aluminum extrusion for the frames is available. Start with Carver and not available go to some of the other boat mfg and ask them .