Click for Comfort Click for JetForums Click for Burger Click for Northern Lights Click for Mag Bay

Captain Team

Discussion in 'Yacht Captains' started by boney, Jul 21, 2011.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. boney

boney Guest

Hello, my partner and I are both Yacht Captains and have been operating a private yacht on behalf of American owners for the past 3 years.
    Prior to that we were employed by charter yacht companies.
    After some years without formal qualifications I recently decided to complete my certificates and I have now obtained a Master of Yachts 200 GT Unlimited.

We are now seeking employment as a Captain couple.

We are seeking a position on a foreign flagged private motor yacht 80 -100 ft which may be planning to undertake a circumnavigation or a similar style multi-ocean adventure.
    We have a good knowledge of the Mediterranean, the Caribbean an intimate knowledge of the Central and South Pacific Islands, New Zealand and Australian waters.
    We enjoy working with yacht owners and have made great friends with owners and their guests over the years. Both of us SCUBA, snorkel, kayak, swim and fish as well have having great cooking skills.
    Our CV’s, Certificates, Letters of Reference and copies of guest’s congratulatory letters are available upon request.

Capt A and Capt I
    Qualifications:-
    She – RYC Yachtmaster Offshore, Aust. Master 4 Cert., STCW 95, ENG1, GMDSS, Bridge Management, B1/B2 Visa, PADI Advanced Dive, Senior First Aid, Weapons Permits.
    He – MCA MOY 200GT Unlimited, STCW95, ENG1, B1/B2 Visa, PADI OW Dive, Senior First Aid, MBA.