Click for Lurssen Click for Westport Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Nordhavn Click for Apollonian

Camano 31 Trawler sale or sale and trade

Discussion in 'Yachts Up To 49'' started by CharlesP, Dec 30, 2008.

1. CharlesP

CharlesP New Member

Sale or sale & exchange
    For sale or sale & exchange available. ERIE ROVER (hull # 48) is a 1996 Camano 31 fast-trawler, with low hours on the single 200hp Volvo diesel (app. 1200 hours). The Camano Troll cruises economically at 10-13 knots; can race to safety at 16 knots. Recent survey. Bow thruster and stern thruster provide excellent handling at the dock. The fly bridge, with bimini top and storage cover, features seating for three and a great view and control. The lower interior control station has superb, 360-degree visibility, the comfort of heat or A/C. Electronics including autopilot, GPS/Plotter, depth finders, power inverter, radar, VHF radio, stereo. Large master V-berth, enclosed head & shower, galley with microwave, propane stove & oven, stainless sink & refrigerator. A large dinette converts into a double sleeper. Transom door and swim platform, plus a dingy davit system. Price 155,000 Canadian ($125,000 US). For sale &/or exchange and cash. Canadian registry, berthed in the 1000 Islands, Ontario (St. Lawrence River).

Attached Files:

2. hall terry

hall terry New Member

31 Trawler

Greetings Charles P; If your trawler is still available I would like to discuss your plans for its sale. New additions in the grandchildren department may require that I sell/trade my Boston Whaler 27 walkaround. It is a 91 with twin 250 Yahama oil injection outboards. Overall about 32 ft with a 10ft. Beam. More info if there is an opportunity for further discussion. Thanks Terry
  3. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

If you want to inquire about a boat, send a PM. The classifieds are not for responding.
  4. CharlesP

CharlesP New Member

Please send me details of your boat and call me [EDIT].

Charles Pitts
  5. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

Again:

And also note that we request you do NOT post phone numbers in your ads either.