Click for Abeking Click for YF Listing Service Click for Delta Click for Westport Click for Northern Lights

Cabo Hull Side Ventilation

Discussion in 'Cabo Yacht' started by PSW, Jan 21, 2017.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. PSW

PSW Member

I removed the hull side ventilation pieces today to wash them and am considering replacing them. Does anyone know if this is a part that can be source. There are two rectangular pieces on each side that make up the vent system to remove moisture when air enters ER. I am wondering if this was an in house design at Cabo or something that a supplier provided with parts available. If so I will wash them this time and consider making new ones in the future once my project list is a little shorter. They are still intact but buying some new ones would be nice. Going through all the systems on the boat.

Thanks
  2. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

I don't know if they were in house or not. BUT a good air condition filter company can make new ones out of aluminum or stainless. Try Pure air filters in Hollywood, Florida. But a good house HVAC filter company in your area could make them as well, just specify a washable element.
  3. PSW

PSW Member

Took them home and cleaned the trim pieces up and flushed the element thoroughly in fresh water. Fan dried in the shop overnight. I will look into having new elements made at some point down the road if they are not a part that can be simply ordered. Thanks.
  4. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

PSW,

This discussion has been moved into the Cabo forum. You will get the best response when you post to brand-specific forums.