Click for Apolonnian Click for Northern Lights Click for Apollonian Click for Apollonian Click for JetForums

Bertram Flush Deck 46.6 Motor Yacht

Discussion in 'Yachts Up To 49'' started by EASYRIDER, Feb 2, 2006.

1. EASYRIDER

EASYRIDER New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

" EASYRIDER " is a well kept lifetime freshwater vessel in very nice condition. Bertram called these boats 46'.6" but by todays standards she would be a 51'.6" from pulpit to platform. Come inside and see what a differance a 16' beam makes. The headroom and additional beam offered in these yachts is with out compare on similarily sized vessels. She is a 1974 and approaching 1300 hours on her Detroit 8V71TI 435 HP engines and slightly more on the Onan/Cummins genset, all of which are in excellant condition. Her current owner is a knowlagable yachtsman of many years. This boat was brought down from her life long home on lake Michigan to the midwest in the spring of 2004. Recent interior upgrades include a very tasteful conversion of the dinette to a table and chairs as well as new carpet and some limited wall coverings. The fresh water system was also upgraded with a new galleymaid pump, stainless water heater and related plumbing for simplified winterization. The rear stateroom has had the desireable conversion to a Queen bed and is truly of shipwight quality workmanship. This vessel has had both heads replaced with the modern SEALAND vacuume flush systems. This is a commonly necessary upgrade needed on these boats due to the obsolecence and un-availability of parts for the original systems,"don't get caught on this one!!" . This boat was indoor winter heated stored in the Chicago area for years. The hull was inspected to be in perfect condition and refinished in VC-9000 in the spring of 2004. Owner can convey a wealth of information on these vessels. I can provide specific interior and exterior pictures upon request. This vessel can be seen on the Ohio river at Warsaw Ky.

Only trade seriously considered would be an aluminum 41 CC Roamer.

Price recently reduced from $175k to $159K Serious offers considered as owner is looking at his next boat and anxious. Don't make me be a 3 boat owner.
    Please call for additional pictures or information.
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2006
  2. EASYRIDER

EASYRIDER New Member

Interior pictures of " EASYRIDER "

I CAN PROVIDE MORE TO ANYONE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED.
    THANKS " YACHT FORUMS " FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  3. EASYRIDER

EASYRIDER New Member

I have lowered the price on the Bertram to $149,900 as I need to get it sold. I have looked at a lot of these boats and this one is better than that but I must part with it.
  4. EASYRIDER

EASYRIDER New Member

Still for sale, Boat was pulled out in July this year, 2009 and the bottom re-done with VC again, new shafts, new cutlass bearings and new drippless logs and the props tuned. Wanting to move into a smaller boat and listening to reasonable offers.

Looking for one of the 41' marinette convertibles or a very nice 41 aluminum Roamer sedan or express. Could likely be kept in her same covered slip in Warsaw Ky. if the prospective owner is local.