Click for Abeking Click for Westport Click for YF Listing Service Click for Perko Click for Cross

bas reliefs design, plans needed

Discussion in 'Yacht Designers Discussion' started by GregBot, Jul 19, 2007.

1. GregBot

GregBot New Member

Hi All,

There is a project about making bas-reliefs of these yachts at the Monaco Yacht Club:
    - Delphine ok
    - Mariquita
    - Tuiga
    - lady Moura
    - Doriana
    - Atlantis
    - Iman
    - Lulworth
    - shenondoah
    All yachts are not chosen yet. Maybe if you have some ideas... :)
    I look for any plan about these yachts in order to make the bas-relief design. Like that for the Delphine (the only one I got) :
    [​IMG]
    I can show the process of the realisation if someone is interested :eek: and maybe if you have some idea about where or from who I can find some plan, I would appreciate a lot.

Sorry by advance if my english is not so good.

With my best regards,

Greg
  2. 45tf

45tf New Member

Delphine plans

Go to http://www.ssdelphine.com/ and click on Specifications for plans in pdf format.

I remember the Delphine on Lake St. Clair when I was young, and used to see her a lot, but was never aboard. It was the Delphine and was never called or named S.S. Delphine - that is something new, that S.S. thing. I think I have some old photos and a newspaper clipping from 50 years ago.

I also have the book "The Steam Yacht Delphine and Other Stories" by Jay Ottinger, a wonderful and informative book by a man that was actually a crewmember on the yacht. I met Jay several years ago. That book is available but is expensive now.