Click for Cross Click for Comfort Click for Mag Bay Click for Westport Click for Burger

Azimut AC question

Discussion in 'Azimut Yacht' started by Simonstad, Dec 9, 2011.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Simonstad

Simonstad New Member

I have a broken aircon on my Azimut, replacement apparently only from America, can someone please advise on UK help?:confused:
  2. Fishtigua

Fishtigua Senior Member

A make of A/C may help. 110 or 220 volts?

Sources of parts are simplified when people know what they are asking for.

Thats my full time job.
  3. Pascal

Pascal Senior Member

What system do you have? Chilled water? Remote condensors? What part is "broken" ? How old is the system? With an older system you may be better off replacing the entire component, on newer ones replacing just the compressor is an option...

You can't possibly expect intelligent answers without giving any detail and just "my aircon is broken"!!!
  4. C4ENG

C4ENG Senior Member

Call a yacht chandler in FT Lauderdale and ask for a quote for the parts you need to be shipped to you in the UK. You can get as many quotes as you like and go with the best one. Those people are good at shipping internationally and know how to do it right.
  5. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Simonstad's response ended up in my inbox, because he replied to my email address in the auto-mailer, as opposed to revisiting the thread and posting to the forum. Here it is...

I think any further responses to Simonstad are unwarranted. He can't seem to help himself.