Click for Abeking Click for Perko Click for Mulder Click for Mulder Click for Abeking

Auto door toe switch

Discussion in 'Viking Yacht' started by BoulderGT3, Feb 26, 2018.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. BoulderGT3

BoulderGT3 Senior Member

does anyone know the source of the pressure switch below? It’s a momentary switch used on the step of my Viking. Pretty common I think but I can’t seem to find one.
    Thank you

Skärmavbild 2018-02-26 kl. 14.21.44.png
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2018
  2. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

Viking is really good at stocking parts. Try giving them a call. The s/s button is most likely screwed onto a typical off of the switch momentary switch from the likes of Cole Hersee or similar. You have to take a picture of the back side of it (the actual switch).
  3. BoulderGT3

BoulderGT3 Senior Member

It's a pressure switch that is RTV'd into the step. I'm right by Riviera Beach so I'll see if I'm in luck with Viking.
  4. BoulderGT3

BoulderGT3 Senior Member

Turns out I was in luck. It was a Piezo switch. The Viking yard had 4 of them. $35 out the door which is a world record for low price at a boat yard.
  5. Jorge Lang

Jorge Lang Senior Member

There are still good people who respect boat owners, lots of them at the Viking Yacht Center.
  6. BoulderGT3

BoulderGT3 Senior Member

This is my first Viking and I can't emphasize enough how strong their follow up and service. This was a $35 non critical part and they jumped through hoops to find it for me and have it out when I got there.
  7. MBevins

MBevins Senior Member

I've ordered a few parts from Viking , I find them very reasonable with prices for parts.