Click for Abeking Click for YF Listing Service Click for Mulder Click for Glendinning Click for Comfort

Any ocean owners??

Discussion in 'Ocean Yacht' started by sford, May 8, 2004.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. sford

sford New Member

Hey Tom...

Are we the only Ocean owners here??

Steve & Tami
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Hi Steve,

Hang in there! There's lots of Ocean owners out there and we're getting ready to do a postal mailing that will reach a number of them over the summer. :)

Now that we've finished the shake-down cruise and we've properly provisioned this boat, we should start to make some headway.

I know you check in often and I'm glad to see onboard. Hopefully, the thread you've just initiated will stimulate a response. Just so you know, I've been working on getting the name "Ocean" indexed with major search engines, however the word is generic and not always associated with boating. Searches with the words "Ocean", "Yacht" and "SportFish" should start bringing up YachtForums more often, due to recent software enhancements. :)
  3. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

One more thing, I met with Kathi Reeves, the Marketing Coordinator for Ocean Yachts, at the Miami International Boat Show. Matter of fact, I've got a call/e-mail into her right now and hope to speak with her this week. I'm hoping they will be coming onboard soon. :)
  4. sford

sford New Member

Carl

That would be great if Ocean came on board. The purpose of my post was to try and initiate some dialouge..... Keep up the good work...

Steve
  5. captianh

captianh New Member

Ocean 62 owner

I would love to know if there are others out there with similar boats and thier experence with them.
  6. Seaking

Seaking Guest

2 Ocean Owners

Guys: Hope you can help me. Considering moving up to a late model 40 SS and am looking for input from owners of this boat. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.
  7. caribou

caribou New Member

I am yacht manager of a chicago ocean 53 . Diazepam.
  8. Ocean48

Ocean48 New Member

Ocean 48ss owner

Hi,
    Just bought a 1988 Ocean Yachts 48ss two months ago. It was fun taking the boat from Miami to St.Kitts

Tony
  9. PLAYPARROTT

PLAYPARROTT New Member

Ocean 45 owner

Hi everyone!

I just got a 1997 Ocean 45 SS! I moved up from a 1999 Pursuit 28' 2870 Offshore. Big upgrade. I am really enjoying the boat. I am (as we speak) haveing a water maker and new electronics installed.
  10. Gadgetized

Gadgetized New Member

43 SS 2001 Power question

Thinking about purchasing a 43 SS. Question about the power, have choice between Volvo TAMD74P 480 HP, Yanmar and cat. Any ideas or pros and cons between above choices??? Found one Volvo 2001 with 600 hours:)
  11. PLAYPARROTT

PLAYPARROTT New Member

My 45 SS has 671 TIB DD's! I dont have any experiance with the engines you are refering to!