Click for Westport Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Cross Click for JetForums Click for YF Listing Service

Angel Marine boat review?

Discussion in 'General Trawler Discussion' started by Capt Greg, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Capt Greg

Capt Greg New Member

I am looking for a new to me boat. In my search I have found a really nice looking Angel 46' pilothouse yacht. My question is: does anyone have expeience with this builder? I am concerned with hull stiffness and how built. Can anyone help steer me to reviews of this vessel?

Thanks for the help,

Greg
  2. JWY

JWY Senior Member

Angel Marine will have all of the plusses and minuses of the "Taiwanese Tubs" of similar vintage.
  3. Yachtbot1104

Yachtbot1104 New Member

Hello Capt Greg! I hope this post finds you healthy and happy some seven years later. I am new to the forum and one of the reasons I joined was to research a vessel to purchase. Like you (those seven years ago), I have come across a very interesting Angel Yacht Raised Pilot House. I have just begun my search for information on them and like you (back then), I am finding information sparse.

I would be interested to know any information you found on Angel Marine. So far, all I know is they are built in Turkey.

I would also be happy to hear from anyone else who might have information on Angel Yachts.

Kind regards
  4. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Yachtbot1104, given how long ago this post was I suggest you send Capt. Gregg a PM. Just click on his name and then Start Conversation. JWY is still active here and you could also PM her to alert her to your post. It would be good if either would respond in the thread so anyone interested in the future could see their 7 years more experienced views.
  5. Yachtbot1104

Yachtbot1104 New Member

NYCAP123, Thank you. I will give that a try. I am a novice at these forums and was just excited to see someone with an identical question to mine (albeit, 7 years old). I will ask them to give an update on the open forum if they respond.
    Cheers
  6. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

They now have 7 years more experience. Especially if Capt. Greg ended up getting one you'll get really good advice.
  7. bigjohnbates

bigjohnbates New Member

Hi,

I also just bought an Angel Marine - Mine is a 43 Sportfisher. They are made in Taiwan (not Turkey) and the yard also builds DeFevers among many others. I have been digging for info for a few weeks now but haven't found much.

John