Click for Mag Bay Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Abeking Click for CL Yachts Click for JetForums

| Abeking & Rasmussen | 118.2M | Project 6507 | 2022 |

Discussion in 'Abeking & Rasmussen Yacht' started by Yacht News, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Hull 6507 is slowly coming together. Have seen a hull section for this massive yacht being towed from Pella Sietas Elbe Cranz Finkenweder. The section is huge, larger than the tug towing it. It will be a while before we see anything of this vessel. One thing is certain, hull 6507 will be the largest yacht Abeking & Rasmussen has built so far, easily surpassing the 98.40-meter "Aviva". French designer Joseph Dirand has penned both the exterior and interior in collaboration with A&R. With the experienced garnered from the installation of the Neptune Lounge aboard the 74.5-meter "Elandess", the feature is expected to be done onboard hull 6507 as well. A submarine is anticipated to be part of the armada of toys onboard and one can expect a large pool.
  2. Gage Rowden

Gage Rowden Member

Always exciting to hear when a yacht a a submarine onboard. I don't know why but it sound really cool.
  3. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Hull 6507 will be the largest superyacht completed by Abeking & Rasmussen when it is delivered in 2022...However, the yard inked a confidential project that is going to be bigger, at over 120-meters...that will then take over from 6507 as the largest (in the future). Nothing is known about the new 120plus meter project.
  4. nmna

nmna Senior Member

Curious to see 6507. As far as I know the only yacht designed by Jopseh Dirand is a "modest" 26m Otam.

I've read that her launching is coming close.