Click for Northern Lights Click for Ocean Alexander Click for YF Listing Service Click for JetForums Click for Mulder

A past/future thread challenge

Discussion in 'YachtForums Yacht Club' started by KoffeeCruising, Apr 30, 2020.

1. KoffeeCruising

KoffeeCruising Member

These last 8 weeks have been unprecedented, the topics here have been sobering, but surely a sign of the times. We have been (and are still) weathering a storm.

While we aren't through this yet, it looks like it may get calm for a while —-like a front is passing and good weather could be near. We know more fronts are coming, but let’s dream for a bit......

Here is the challenge:
    -Post a favorite picture of your boat, or a picture of your favorite boating experience

-The destination you’d like to visit when the time is right.

I’ll start
    Charleston B6DC94EA-1CBC-4D3C-BF5E-06BBC0F3582C.jpeg
  2. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

Last night I was offered to buy this nice classic and for a couple of hours I was dreaming....

Utskärgård.JPG
  3. Oscarvan

Oscarvan Senior Member

I think your calm may actually be the "eye".... but I like the thread idea so here goes.... No longer own this, hope to get back on the water soon. Pictured is a Catalina 42 I bought out of foreclosure, spent 3 months of blood sweat and tears and quite a few boat units on and then we put 6000 miles on it in 4 years, half of it solo, outside.. .... It was a good boat to me.

Attached Files:

4. Pascal

Pascal Senior Member

7E2D80E4-13E8-4B75-9DAF-9A5886E1E49C.jpeg

That’s the 26’ gaffer I designed and built a few years ago... it s a day sailor But I d love to tow her to the Exumas With the Hatt and enjoy sailing there.
  5. menkes

menkes Member

Thessaloniki, Greece where my yacht is waiting for me
    At the moment I am stuck in Israel under no flights curfew
    Last edited: May 4, 2020