Click for Nordhavn Click for Northern Lights Click for Nordhavn Click for Burger Click for Westport

A New Astondoa 95' Motor Yacht

Discussion in 'Astondoa Yacht' started by YachtForums, Oct 17, 2004.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

This new 95' Astandoa was spotted at Shooters in Ft. Lauderdale, preparing for the Bahia Mar Boat Show. She's represented by the Rodriquez Group. Good lookin' boat!

Attached Files:

2. YachtForums

Astandow 95' - Bow

Attached Files:

3. YachtForums

Astandoa 95' - Aft

Attached Files:

4. sarnacho

sarnacho Guest

ASTONDOA 95'

REALLY A NICE BOAT.

THE ORIGINAL SUPERSTRUCTURE DESIGN WAS DONE IN 1996, AND THEN MODIFIED IN 2000. THIS 95' ON THE PICTURES IS HULL NÂș14. THEY HAVE BUILT 16 UP TO TODAY. SOME OF THEM HAVE A NICE DARK BLUE HULL.

THE SHIPYARD SOLD TWO 95' TO U.S. CUSTOMERS IN 2001, BOTH BOATS ARE IN FLORIDA; ONE IS CALLED "VIRGINIA MIA" FOR SALE IN C&N, AND THE OTHER IS CALLED "PHOENICIA II" (WITH CLOSED HARDTOP).

ASTONDOA SHIPYARD HAS A COMPLETE RANGE OF FLYBRIDGE MOTORYACHTS: 39', 40', 43', 46', 54', 59' (NEW), 66', 72', 82', 95', 102', 114', 122'. AND A 138' IS UNDER PROJECT. ALSO, THEY PRODUCE OPEN BOATS: 40', AND 53'.

SHIPYARD IS 10 MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE (ALICANTE - SPAIN). I'LL TRY TO GET SOME PICTURES OF NEXT LAUNCHES.

BYE
    SARNACHO
  5. YachtForums

Hi Sarnacho,

Welcome aboard!

Great information (thank you for sharing). We'll look forward to hearing more from you!
  6. sarnacho

sarnacho Guest

Astondoa range

During last Barcelona Boat Show, Astondoa presented part of their range at the Port Vell display:

ASTONDOA 72'
    ASTONDOA 82'
    ASTONDOA 102'
    ASTONDOA 122'

Unfortunately, I did not make any photo of these boats, but I promise that I will get some soon.

Also, they are preparing definitive designs for a 140' tri-deck (made in fiberglass). Two customers are almost decided.

Regards,

Sarncaho