Click for Westport Click for Ocean Alexander Click for JetForums Click for Abeking Click for Walker

75' CRN Super Conero project boat for next to nothing.

Discussion in 'Yachts 50' to 99'' started by SHAZAM, Nov 18, 2012.

1. SHAZAM

SHAZAM Senior Member

I have a friend that embarked on a refit of this vessel about 15 years ago. He had it drydocked and replated most of the bottom with corten steel then promptly ran out of money after spending nearly $150k on the bottom.

The boat is an early '70's vintage CRN with a pair of 12 cylinder Henschel diesels. The engines haven't run in over a decade. The hull is made of corten steel while the super structure is made of wood. There are numerous areas of rotten would throughout the structure that needs to be replaced. The interior is still all there (although it needs to be replaced as well) and the vessel has been kept under a shed over the last decade since the bottom was redone.

This boat needs EVERYTHING, I have limited photographs, if you don't see it in the photos, assume the worst. The boat can be had for $15,000 which is less than it's worth in scrap. Like I said before, this isn't my boat, I'm only listing this here as a favor to my friend with the hope that we can stop her from getting cut up.

Send me a PM and I'll put you together with the owner if you have any additional questions.

Attached Files:

2. SHAZAM

SHAZAM Senior Member

Here is a photo of a sistership so you can get an idea of what it's supposed to look like in slightly better condition...:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

3. rolliwolfi

rolliwolfi New Member

Hi,
    Is the vessel still available? if so where is she, can she be seen.
    my email is DELETED
    Thanks
    Wolfram S
  4. 76Rolls

76Rolls New Member

I am interested in the boat. Was wondering if its still available and where its located. Thanks. Tom.