Click for Mulder Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Walker Click for Westport Click for Mulder

74, 47 commander Resto!!

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Connies, Commanders & Catalinas' started by Rsimiriglio, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Rsimiriglio

Rsimiriglio New Member

HI ALL
    Found the site while looking for Strainer gaskets for my CC 47 Commander. Im in the middle of rehab on this girl, she was sitting 6yrs after coming from Maryland to Westville NJ.
    Lots of "Newer" things like Sani flush toilets, Upgraded 50amp service, newer windlass, wiring, stateroom into One bed not 2, mid room and an Forward 2 bed room and head. and to go with it all, No schematic to figure out what is suppose to go where. It has 3 AC units with One Pump that supplies all 3 units, has heat and electric heaters in stateroom. Yanmar twins with Westerbeke Gen. So Im trying to figure things out since the paperwork for the boat does me no good!!
    All newer controls and has the Sitec radar and digital trim gauges.
    Flybridge is in ok shade, I had to wire up a few things since someone pulled the gauges out, trying to steal or check them I guess.
    The cables need replacing on the Flybridge as they were exposed , I have them and hoping to get them done this week.
    Here are a few B4 and after shots.. Port Profile b4.jpg flybridge ctr cabinet b4.jpg

Attached Files: