Click for Mulder Click for Perko Click for Walker Click for Burger Click for Delta

60m sailing yacht

Discussion in 'Yacht Renderings & Plans' started by NGD, Mar 24, 2008.

1. NGD

NGD New Member

Here's my effort

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll give you some full size renders for those who want.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With bimini
    [​IMG]
  2. Renderholic

Renderholic New Member

Very nice model and I love that that transom! The rear 3/4 view looks nice. The renders look a little dark though - needs a little more 'zing' if you know what I mean... what software are you using to render? Does it have a sun/daylight system for global illumination? Or maybe a facility to use a panorama image to generate the diffuse lighting? I think either of those would transform the renders.
  3. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Well your efforts produced a very good set of renderings, congrats, they look quite nice.
  4. NGD

NGD New Member

Thanks.

It's done in Autocad with the renders just done with the standard autocad rendering engine. Yeah it's all i've got unfortunately. Autocad sux da fat one to be honest. Don't use it! lol. It has a photometric lighting model but I can't seem to get it to work very well so it's done using 'generic' lights.
  5. Renderholic

Renderholic New Member

Autocad! My goodness, I didn't even realise you could render in autocad! lol
  6. KCook

KCook Senior Member

It's nice to have lots of windows for light and views. However, the treatment here appears a bit overbearing. I would tone that down by finding ways to break up the long stretch on glass on the sides of the superstructure.

Kelly
  7. Ken Bracewell

Ken Bracewell Senior Member

That aft deck looks nice and spacious. Unfortunately you'll need break up that space with a backstay if you ever want to run downwind ;)