List Your Boat Click for CL Yachts Click for Llebroc Click for Apolonnian Click for Westport

46 ft ocean super sportfish

Discussion in 'Yachts Up To 49'' started by captain michele, Mar 2, 2006.

1. captain michele

captain michele New Member

1984 ocean yacht super sportfish 85-90 hours on both 671tis (turbos) smoh 2 gps,chartplotter,vhf,new strata glass new canopy over tackle station,new bottom 1-06 30,000 in upgrades in 05 rupp riggs new,micro controls up/down bait freezer,live well,queen forward w/private head 2 twins mid 2nd head marble floors full galley down glass top stove full fridge microwave, granite counter tops surround sound theater system,stereo cd to much to list.light wood through out. she is a fishing machine we lived aboard for a couple years and lived the dream of sportfishing must now get back to reality and work. the BIG EASY is in st augistine fla. clean and turn key. she is on yachtworld.com for 199,000 i have no contract with broker to sell i must have 155,000 firm.she is well worth the 199,000 we are motovaited to sell and must asap. the 155,000 firm is the bottom line to this beautiful vessel..i have tried to enter photos to this site and they will not download. i can send photos to an email address or she can be seen under 46ft sportfish in st augistine fl for 199,000 at yachtworld .com.
  2. CNRocks

CNRocks New Member

What's the Yachworld ad ## is it the one that's listed in St Augustine (there is only one) Thanks
  3. captain michele

46ft ocean supersportfish

yes, sir she is the only sportfish in st aug, she is priced on yachtworld at 199,000 name big easy. i will have to look it up (no#) when i get home from work or you can call bill 352-978-8424 he can ansewer any questions and i can send pics. that i have to a e -address thank you for your interest michele
  4. captain michele

46ft ocean supersportfish

i am sorry ,the broker did as i asked finally and reduced the price on yacht world to 179,000. i have pics,but the yachtworld site has a lot more.she is also in the boat trader south fla edition.she is a beautiful boat. and i have reciepts for everything.