Click for Cross List Your Boat Click for Glendinning Click for Westport Click for Ocean Alexander

32ft 1988 Carver Santego Project Boat $10k

Discussion in 'Yachts Up To 49'' started by CarverKing, Apr 28, 2010.

1. CarverKing

CarverKing New Member

For Sale is a 1988 Carver Santego. This boat capsized during the hurricane due to faulty bilge pumps. As such, she will need a lot of work before being seaworthy again. During the event, water came as high as the main decks. Accordingly, the engines, generator, electronics, etc, will need to be reconditioned. The hull is fine and the boat comes with many peices that can be used in her rebuild.

We bought this boat last year hoping to restore it, but have had too many things going on to do this vessel the justice it deserves. I want $10k for the boat, which leaves plenty room to make a really nice craft.

The boat is currently equipped with twin 5.7L Mercruiser engines and has a dockside generator as well. It can accomodate up to 10 people. Pictures, however are worth a thousand words, however, so I will let them tell the tale. If you have any questions or concerns, just let me know.

Attached Files: