Click for Westport Click for Nordhavn Click for Mag Bay Click for JetForums Click for YF Listing Service

28 bertram bathroom parts

Discussion in 'Bertram Yacht' started by jimgeorge, Jul 13, 2011.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. jimgeorge

jimgeorge New Member

The previous owner stripped the countertop and cabinets. does anybody know where I can find these parts?

Attached Files:

2. Ormond Bert54

Ormond Bert54 Senior Member

I think you pick your favorite carpenter ... supply him with some teak or mahogany (and some examples via photograph) and let him have at it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I could give you some dimensions and specific photos if you want.
  3. ThePuf

ThePuf New Member

Agreed. I think you will find it very difficult to find parts right now. Choose your own materials and design, and get a carpenter to help you cut and install. It's not a particularly complex bit of interior anyway.

Bayside, that's the wildest B28 interior I've ever seen. I'm never posting any pictures of mine. Ever.

Puf
  4. KnitWit

KnitWit New Member

it wont be long now before we start seeing the 557 hp outboards on alot of vessels
  5. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

Try Glasstek in Miami. They might be able to make them for you. A good carpenter shouldn't have any trouble making them though.
  6. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

Not at the price of $60k a motor......A diesel of the same HP seems a lot more feasible.
  7. Ormond Bert54

Ormond Bert54 Senior Member

Thanks ... After we got started refinishing the wood that was there, it looked so nice that ALL of the formica had to go.

I appreciate the compliment and please do not hesitate to post photos of your B28! We were running her hard today ... 7 kids tubing for hours. Love the way she leans hard over in the water at full throttle. It's a great boat.