Click for JetForums Click for Abeking Click for Mulder Click for Perko Click for Westport

2013 Ft. Lauderdale TrawlerFest

Discussion in 'Boat Shows & Yacht Watching' started by Old Phart, Jan 31, 2013.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Old Phart

Old Phart Senior Member

Besides sleep and my mind, am I missing something?

Seems someone would have mentioned the 2013 FLL TrawlerFest.

Show Dates: Thursday, January 31, 2013 through Saturday, February 02, 2013

Show Location: Bahia Mar Resort and Yachting Center, Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Trawler Fest Ft. Lauderdale
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Judy Waldman is working the show. This morning, she gave a 90 minute seminar on steel vs. aluminum vs. composite. She had her work cut out for her... it's tough to conjure up 9 minutes on the subject, none-the-less 90!

I promised her I would sit in at her seminar, but I wrecked my back helping a neighbor load a generator on the back of his truck this morning. Spent the day gobbling muscle relaxers and Motrin; horizontal on the couch.

I was also suppose to do a sea trial on the new Bertram 54 at a Ferretti Press Conference today, but Loren Schweizer attended for me. Pending a better back, I'm headed to Trawlerfest with Tom Serio tomorrow afternoon. I'll ask him to upload a few pics afterwards.
  3. JWY

JWY Senior Member

Seminar correction: Friday, Feb. 1st at 8:30

Just got in from Trawler Fest and of course one of my first "to do's" is checking in for what's new on YF and came across this post. It's not too late! My seminar on Metal vs Fiberglass is tomorrow: Friday morning at 8:30.

Carl, sorry to hear about your back. Pop a few more feel gooders and come to the seminar!

Today had a great turnout with serious learners, and serious buyers too. What a great mini-boat show!

Judy