Click for YF Listing Service Click for Nordhavn Click for Burger Click for Abeking Click for Cross

2007 Palm Beach Boat Show - Check In Here

Discussion in 'Boat Shows & Yacht Watching' started by CaptTom, Mar 19, 2007.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. CaptTom

CaptTom Senior Member

The Palm Beach (Florida) Boat Show is this weekend (Thurs-Sun, Mar 22-25). Show is held at the PB Convention Center and on the Intracoastal along Flagler Dr.

If you are going to make it, check in here with date and time. Other members/guests may want to hook up (libations are always in order).
    I'll be in on Saturday down at Flagler all day. Who else will be working the show? Tucker, Loren?
  2. tealflames

tealflames New Member

Hello All,

I'm planning on working the Show much of the time.

I'm rather new to the industry and have been enjoying gaining much insight, knowledge and more than a few giggles from you here on the Forum.

Thank you muchly for that. This place is amazing!
    I do look forward to the day I have the chance to meet many of you. :D

Valerie
  3. CaptTom

CaptTom Senior Member

Tealflames,
    Welcome aboard. You will gain much insight and knowledge from "brain drain" that goes on here.
    I see from your bio that you're a fire eater. Care to elaborate, as do you eat fire on sticks, or are you a fire fighter?
    Besides talking about yachts and related items, we like to have a good time and share a few laughs.
    If you're going to be at a booth/display for the show, let us know so members can stop by and say hi.
  4. Loren Schweizer

Loren Schweizer YF Associate Writer

Hi CaptTom, and welcome as well, Ms. Flames... I'm certain there are kindred spirits here who will regale you with their own version of 'fire-eating', although that may have taken place subsequent to a Texas Chili Cook-off tasting event.

I have a showing up in Jupiter Friday morning and hope to get back down to the Okeechobee exit sometime noon-ish. Oh, boy-- another boat show!

Might be ready for a DeathDog and a brew at some point...

But no chili.
  5. SeaEric

SeaEric YF Historian

I'm back in Ft Lauderdale today from Md. and plan to haunt the Palm Beach show on Saturday. I was going to have a customer in tow, but luckily we contracted him yesterday. So, I'll be able to wander aimlessly and enjoy. See you there.
  6. YachtForum

YachtForum Publisher/Admin

Checking in...

Sorry I've been MIA. It's for a good cause...

At 3:00 PM on Thursday I'll be at Rybo's booth. If it's in the same location as last year (along the intracoastal wall, adjacent to the docks) it should be a good place for a few of us to meet and proceed to fill the bilge on the booze barge.

BCNU!
  7. tealflames

tealflames New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome CaptTom, Loren and the rest. :)

Yes, it's fire-eating that I teach and it's used as a metaphor and tool regarding overcoming fear, facing new directions and the like. If ya'll want
    to have the experience for yourself, I'll be happy to oblige at the Show for free. (As in if YOU want to eat fire.) It's fun and easy. I also volunteer on a Fire Team that is responsible for building dozens of lanes of hot coals for people to walk across for the same metaphorical purposes. Fun stuff!

I'll be at booth 918 this weekend but the truth is, it's hard for me to keep still so I'll be found just all over the place. If ya'll have a thread somewhere on here where you post profile pics, let me know and I'll toss mine in. This place rocks!

light a candle and make it a dazzling day,

Valerie
  8. MBACH

MBACH Senior Member

Careful Carl! Remember last year we had to cite you for loitering in The Rybo booth on behalf of the Rybo Marketing girls Lauren and Sabrina!!!!!

Luckily we are conveniently located near a prime watering hole so we look forward to visits from all YF groupies!
  9. The Palm Beach Boat Show??? It is this soon already???
    Just kidding, I will be there, same boat as Miami, 2006 87' Northcoast called FORTUNA 2, but now with a $350,00 price reduction! ( I have sold boats for much less than that price reduction, just this month....)The price is now $5.75 million.
    Being as super eficient as I am, I do not know what slip number I am in, but no one knows the slips numbers when you are at the show anyway. The yacht will be in the south east corner of the show, you can not go any further SE than Fortuna 2. Come visit. If you are a captain, and the boss is thinking of a new one, come and check out this engine room.
    Tucker Fallon Yacht Broker
  10. Ken Bracewell

Ken Bracewell Senior Member

We put the party dress on the Curt C and have her proudly displayed at the show.
    Everyone feel free to stop by for a visit. I'll also be wandering the docks for a few hours each day.
  11. CaptainSilva

CaptainSilva Senior Member

I'll be stuck in Rhode Island again, jealous, depressed, and drooling over the pictures that I'm sure will be posted over the weekend :(
  12. CaptTom

CaptTom Senior Member

Wow, I think Mike gave us a complement by calling us "YF groupies" and not YF flunkies. LoL
    See you this weekend Mike.
  13. CaptTom

CaptTom Senior Member

Tucker, you're on Ramp 9, slip 968A. No charge for the info but I want a percentage if you sell it.
  14. brandonw

brandonw Senior Member

Time for the show coverage from the first day. Lets start with with classics

Trumpy Exact

Attached Files:

15. brandonw

brandonw Senior Member

Midnight Lace Zorro

Attached Files:

16. brandonw

brandonw Senior Member

Prestige 46'

Attached Files:

17. brandonw

brandonw Senior Member

Pershing...

Attached Files:

18. brandonw

brandonw Senior Member

A Ferretti with a big black hole in the side;)

Attached Files:

19. brandonw

brandonw Senior Member

Broward's Soulmate

Attached Files:

20. brandonw

brandonw Senior Member

Delta's Intent

Attached Files: