Click for Burger Click for YF Listing Service Click for Mulder Click for Burger Click for Westport

2006 Tiara Sovran 44

Discussion in 'Tiara Yacht' started by Lumpy1234, Jul 19, 2022.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Lumpy1234

Lumpy1234 New Member

The windshield on my Tiara has water marks on it . First I thought it may be on the inside or outside. Tried to clean it and it appears it may be between the glass . Anyone run into this?

Any help where to find replacement glass if necessary, would be appreciated or can it be cleaned?
  2. Maxwell

Maxwell Senior Member

I think finding a new windshield will be difficult unless by chance Tiara is still using it on another model. I would guess it’s hard water deposits on the outside. Your detailer may be able to polish the windshield to remove them.
  3. Lumpy1234

Lumpy1234 New Member

Thank you Maxwell . I was just told the exact same thing by a glass expert in Miami. I am going to see if I can find someone to try to polish them out if possible. I am hopping they are on the outside. I am being told the windshield is tempered glass so the water deposits should be on the glass .
  4. dewald

dewald Member

If your windshield is Glass you may want to try 0000 grade steel wool on very discrete spot. Very light rubbing. I did it on aft bulkhead glass it helped.
  5. Lumpy1234

Lumpy1234 New Member

Thank you Dewald . Will try this weekend. Nice looking boat you got. Appreciate you reaching out.