Click for Perko Click for Burger Click for Cross Click for Abeking Click for Mag Bay

2006 48' Classicco port light and manuals

Discussion in 'Ocean Alexander Yacht' started by Jon Wheeler, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Jon Wheeler

Jon Wheeler New Member

Hello
    I recently purchased the above mentioned yacht. She is a wonderful yacht but came without a manual or any diagrams of the electrical or plumbing for reference. If anyone has one that they can share, I would appreciate a copy as the mfr does not have one. She has twin Yanmar 440 engines
    Also, If anyone has a parts manual, I am trying to replace the gaskets on the football port lights. I have reached out to Lewmar but cannot find any parkings on the port lights.
    Thank You
    Jon Wheeler
  2. Russ Johnson

Russ Johnson New Member

Contact Ocean Alexander. They can tell you who made the port lights. They are supposed to be good about things like that
  3. Jon Wheeler

Jon Wheeler New Member

Thank you I have contacted them three times and no response. Lip service only.
  4. Russ Johnson

Russ Johnson New Member

Are there any markings on the port lights? If so. I may be able to help. I’ve been in the Boating Industry for 45 years.
  5. cleanslate

cleanslate Senior Member

Butyl tape in white and an exact-o knife.
    You’re going to have to cut your own.

as far as the other info you’re looking for keep networking around on various sites with various people you might come up with some owners manuals and what not.
    I wouldn’t hold my breath with the boat manufacture unfortunately.

Otherwise a bright flashlight a cold beverage and sit in the engine room with the lights out and trace things and you’ll figure out where everything goes in due time.
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2023