Click for Nordhavn Click for Perko Click for Burger Click for Mag Bay Click for Glendinning

2003 Halloween at Shooters-Wild and Great as usual!

Discussion in 'Boat Shows & Yacht Watching' started by Rsocarras, Nov 18, 2003.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Rsocarras

Rsocarras Guest

Halloween at Shooter's. Yachts rafted up side-by-side. In some cases, 6 to 7 yachts at a time. Sportcruiser and Sportfish boats had rafted 8-9 out from the docks. All totalled... well over 50 large boats and about a dozen yachts. The real party was on Jeff Olsen's "Sea Angel" (Horizon) and Steve Savor's "Savoire Faire" (Westport). A good time was had by all and the boats disbursed at the end of the night w/o incident. Credit and Kudo's to the dockhands at Shooters. They really had their hands full (pun intended)
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2003
  2. Rsocarras

Rsocarras Guest

The places to be...

Best places to be at, or rather in!

Attached Files:

3. Rsocarras

Rsocarras Guest

Action on the water

Ahh...what fun!

Attached Files:

4. Rsocarras

Rsocarras Guest

Shooters was BUSY!

It's a real party!

Attached Files:

• busy.jpg
      busy.jpg
      File size:
      37.4 KB
      Views:
  5. Rsocarras

Rsocarras Guest

Everyone is having FUN!

FUN! Everyone is doing it!

Attached Files:

6. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Great pics!

There are so many events going on around the world involving yachting. I would encourage members who took the time to sign up... to post a few of their own pics. It's absolutley amazing, attend an event with a digital camera, upload them to your computer and you can share them with the entire world instantly.

I've spent years collecting and taking pictures, as you can see, but I'm only one person. It'll take a little effort by all of us to bring the world of yachting as close as your keyboard.

Thanks to members Christo303, Archnav & RSoccares for sharing the passion!