Click for Nordhavn Click for Abeking Click for Cross Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Mag Bay

1999 40' Riviera aft cabin

Discussion in 'Yachts Up To 49'' started by tcaps37, May 16, 2010.

1. tcaps37

tcaps37 New Member

Absolutely prestine, like new condition, low low hours. A high quality very sea worthy constructed boat. Market price is approximately $300,000. Make offer. Will consider real estate trade in Ft lauderdale. Contact me at 772-429-1090 or tcaps37@comcast.net

Attached Files:

2. RER

RER Senior Member

Seller Beware

I would be very careful using "like new" and "very seaworthy" when advertising your boat. You may want to Google "HMY lawsuit"
  3. tcaps37

tcaps37 New Member

Absolutely prestine, low low hours. A high quality and well constructed boat. Market price is approximately $300,000. Make offer. Will consider real estate trade in Ft lauderdale. Contact me at 772-429-1090 or tcaps37@comcast.net]
  4. tcaps37

tcaps37 New Member

Thanks for the heads up. This is what I should have written to try and avoid the lawyers. But, I'm afraid that no matter how you try -- they'll find a loophole to get you.

Absolutely prestine, low low hours. Riveria is considered a high quality and well constructed boat. Market price is approximately $300,000. Make offer. Will consider real estate trade in Ft lauderdale. Contact me at 772-429-1090 or tcaps37@comcast.net]

In my opinion it is like new and very seaworthy -- but that is only my opinion. The person purchasing this boat should have a survey before the purchase. I did!
    But that is up to the buyer.
  5. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

Of a more short term concern, you shouldn't list your e mail and phone No in normal form to avoid the Moderators :)
  6. tcaps37

tcaps37 New Member

How do i cancel or modify and start over?

Thanks K1W1
    Do you know how I can get out of this mess? I've looked through site and am unable to figure out how to escape! Gotta be a way, it's just my ignorance that's the problem.
  7. tcaps37

tcaps37 New Member

8. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

Send a message to the Admin and ask him nicely to take care of it for you.

http://www.yachtforums.com/forums/members/yachtforums.html