Click for Apollonian Click for Glendinning Click for Cross Click for Mag Bay Click for Apollonian

1972 Chris Craft Catalina Twin 350Q's

Discussion in 'Yachts Up To 49'' started by hogan8r, Nov 12, 2010.

1. hogan8r

hogan8r New Member

I have classic design of a boat that is 31 feet long, 12 foot beam, 28 inch draft, with twin 350 Chevy's, sleeps 4-6.
    Boat is dry-docked in this picture from last fall. I put the boat in the water this April. It has never missed a season. Winter storage is paid for the season. I will transfer that with the boat. I have the cradle for the boat that will go with it.
    Starboard motor has about 15 hours on complete rebuild with new heads, wrist pins, rings and bearings. Port motor has about 10 hours on new heads, cam and lifters. Approximately 3100 hours on the boat. Holds 150 gallons of gas. Fifty gallons of fresh water and 15 gallons for the head.
    Has head, stand up shower, sink in the bathroom. Range, microwave, fridge and sink in the kitchen. Two person dinette.
    Will need a hot water heater.
    Fuel tanks are half full with fresh fuel and stabil.
    Boat has seen every inch of the NY State canal system and for it's age is in very good condition. Located in Watkins Glen, NY. Boat started life in Pompano Beach, FL, was purchased new by Walt Disney Productions and driven on a duck pond, purchased by a couple out of Geneva, NY. Boat was driven up the coast line to be delivered in the finger lakes. Later the boat was sold to another couple in Geneva. They used the boat as a fishing charter and maintained the boat very well. They sold the boat to the owner before me in 1994 with 1100 hours. He was mechanincally inclined and put in a new port engine at 2400 hours and rebuilt the starboard at 2500 hours. He installed new alternators, new carbs, and electronic ignition conversion kits. I purchased the boat in 2007. Did some engine work and cleaning and discovered I don't have enough room for my young family. Most of the boat is original and changes done by previous owners have only enhanced and complimented the boat. Interior was reupholstered with crushed blue velvet in the 80's, but it is in good shape.

$15,000 Motivated and very negotiatable, I'd like to move the boat quick to get a Roamer and get it ready during the down season. Trades considered, diesel trucks, big tool boxes, big grills, etc.

Attached Files: