Click for Walker Click for Nordhavn Click for YF Listing Service Click for Northern Lights Click for Westport

141M Dream Symphony sail yacht

Discussion in 'General Sailing Discussion' started by Yacht News, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Many persons never thought that vessel would actually be built but it is being built with delivery probably in 2016. I thought we had a discussion thread for this already but I searched and didn't find any. Here is a photo of her.

Attached Files:

2. Harmonix333

Harmonix333 New Member

141 meters (4) Rigs, All Wood Composite-2016?

Yes! The construction has begun with 465' Dream Symphony. The attitude for being a Luxury Sailing Yacht seems to be a bit selfish one would think- Yet each to their own Toys. I was so Hoping and prayer that She would become a future "first-prototype" Attitude and Aptitude for what is called The Modern Clipper Ships... Just imagine if the $$$$ Powers-to-Be $$$$$ were to Mold the Components of this Completed LSV (life-support-vessels), with "0-Emissions" as their plan-of-action for Purpose unto the Global Maritime Communities at Large- We would have the Equal-valued-Exchange for re-configuring design and purposefully building many more sister-ships of the "Dream Symphony" configuration and integrity; which could define our mode of operandi as ultra light, super strong, swiftly safe for "Service" under sail; powere by the Free-Ride-From-Nature.

Just Imagine future Maritime Nation's Training and Youth School ships being brought to fruition thru the multi-purpose Educational Vehicle that DrmSymphy could very well establish with a Collective effort, and support unto a win-win-win scenario.

At 141 meters She shall be over 130' bigger than the Donald McKay1853 335' designed -n- built Extreme Clipper "Great Republic". Just imagine how much Green-Energy Sailing-Service a fleet of 465' plant-based constructed modern-clipper-ships could do for our planet we call "Our Blue Canoe" (Pacific Voyagers | Move your paddle silently through the water).

Put forth with the more pristine concert-directives a full-fleet of future Dream Symphonys could very well make the difference and become that start-up vehicle for educating Globally for the Need For Speed, Again.

My Prayers and best thoughts, along with pure, honest and good Best Wishes Go out to the Owners and backers of Project Drm Symphny...

aloha nui jj iruka

Keep Pulling the Apparent, with The Effortless Sweet Glide, make good Your very best VMG for utmost safe and swift Seakindliness for the "given" safer sailing/foiling/gliding passages!!!
  3. ScotL

ScotL Senior Member

Seems as the hull is nearing completion from the pics I saw.(Can't remember where)

But here is a good video:
    Dream Symphony
  4. Gage Rowden7

Gage Rowden7 Senior Member

Any news on this project yet?? Hopefully we will see it get launched soon..
  5. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

So much wood! I am sure this is a fairly complex project!
  6. Gage Rowden7

Gage Rowden7 Senior Member

Yea true... It will be a sight to see her sailing. Thanks for the reply!