Click for Abeking Click for MotorCheck Click for Mulder Click for Nordhavn Click for Walker

Yachtworld

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by Knight, Jan 11, 2017.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Knight

Knight Member

Anyone noticed they changed there format? I'm having freeze up issues just about everyday. They don't have years on main page pics any more which means you have to click it just see the year. Pics look weird on main page to. Defiantly not as user friendly in my opinion. Seems there ads are taking over the page.
  2. olderboater

olderboater Senior Member

If you're talking about the home page and featured items, quite honestly, I've never used any part of that page other than the search feature. I consider it just an advertising page, not a content page. The search works as it has for some time, pulls up all the boats you select, years and price clearly available. As to the pictures looking weird, they don't on my computer, but then had you not pointed out an issue, I never would have looked at any of the pictures on the home page.
  3. Knight

Knight Member

I mean the main page after a search, pics are different. Missing length on some and year on all. It used to be on there.
  4. dennismc

dennismc Senior Member

Search for what specifically and what forum ?
  5. olderboater

olderboater Senior Member

I'm not seeing what you're seeing. I'm seeing year and length. What parameters are you searching that are giving you the problem?
  6. Knight

Knight Member

Must be just on my end, works fine on my phone. Who knows
  7. Knight

Knight Member

I figured it out, there's a button beside "save this search" that changes your view of listing.