Click for Walker Click for Abeking Click for Delta Click for Abeking Click for Nordhavn

Yacht Watching; Palm Beach - October 2009

Discussion in 'Boat Shows & Yacht Watching' started by CaptTom, Oct 12, 2009.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. catmando

catmando Senior Member

24 or 28 Skater, hard to tell...
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

It's a 24'. First time I've ever seen one in black. Peter wasn't silly enough to cast one in the "singe in summer" color, so I'll speculate it's been painted. From the distance, it looked like Krylon. Or was it Crayola? :p
  3. CaptTom

CaptTom Senior Member

Thanks everyone for the kind words and support. Glad to bring the masses these photos. I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I enjoy taking them.
  4. Seafarer

Seafarer Senior Member

This particular Huckins was sold out of a west coast Florida estate last year right at or just under the 100k mark, with the name of Owl at the time. Amazing values to be had with these older Huckins; I believe Beeswing/Seahorse/Owl/Seahorse was quite recently repowered with late model 8.3 Cummins. She needed a fair bit of sprucing up at the time of sale.
  5. Manny

Manny Senior Member

Great yacht shots!

Did you happen to catch the name of that Donzi on page 2? I think that's the exact same 1991 65' Donzi I almost bought a few years ago. If I'm not mistaken it's the Hello Dolly IV.
  6. coonfish

coonfish New Member

Hello Dolly

Definitely not the Dolly, I am about 99% sure. I have spent a lot of time on her.
  7. Manny

Manny Senior Member

I'm not surprised if I'm wrong. It was very long ago, and sometimes I get my boat names mixed. Only thing I remember for sure about the one I almost bought is that it was a 1991.
  8. vlafrank

vlafrank Senior Member

How sweet it is!

Yep, 191' of painted and polished aluminum from top to bottom and bow to stern; delivered new in 2008 and now being aggressively marketed for chartering.

Sigh...........