Click for YF Listing Service Click for Northern Lights Click for Westport Click for Westport Click for Burger

Yacht Forums

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by one2, Feb 14, 2005.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. one2

one2 New Member

I didn't see this subject listed in your threads, but this needs to be said:

Yacht Forums is the most complete and well organized yachting site on the net. The language is excellent and the yacht reports are comprehensive -- much more detailed and knowledgeable than any other I've seen. Your photography is great as well, with every facet of the yacht clearly illustrated. Makes me feel like I'm really aboard. :)

It's no wonder you are getting millions of hits. You are providing an excellent service for yachtsmen who are interested in luxury yachts.

Kudos, compliments, and pats on the back, YachtForums!
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

I'm not sure how to respond to this...

"Thank You" would be the first thing to say, but the praise you've given me looks like... *I posted it*. :eek:

In any case, welcome aboard! Praise is always welcome! ;)
  3. Wilson

Wilson New Member

I completly agree. I've been browsing around looking for good sites to learn about yachting and this site has been the most helpful. I just found this site today and so far i've been going through it with a fine tooth comb :)

And the people seem very friendly, unlike some newsgroups I asked questions in before.
  4. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Awe shucks... you guys are gonna make us blush! ;)

OK... what do you guys want? :D :D