Click for Delta Click for Furuno Click for JetForums Click for Westport Click for Abeking

WTB: Huckins in good condition - Florida

Discussion in 'Huckins Yacht' started by Gurgulino, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Gurgulino

Gurgulino New Member

Dear All,
    I'm new to your forum and I did enjoy your positive discussions. Any suggestions on a good Huckins for sale in Florida...I did look at the brokerage site from Huckins and would like to start seeing some of them.

Looking for a boat from 40' to max 54'...hopefully repowered.

Thanks for your input.

G
  2. Ken Bracewell

Ken Bracewell Senior Member

I can tell you the following:
    ~I was the captain of "Fremont" about 12 years ago, for a previous owner. Back then she was very well loved and cared-for. We did an extensive refit, and spared no expenses in making sure she was right. If she's been maintained, it's a good one. As a matter of fact, we re-planked about 40% of the bottom back then.

~Pluto (I believe) is a one-owner boat, who was a true yachtsman and Huckins lover. I'd suspect she has been well taken care of.\

I'm sure there are plenty of positive things about the others, but this is my personal knowledge.
  3. Gurgulino

Gurgulino New Member

Dear Ken,
    Thank yo very much for your comments...both look amazing. But we are looking for something slightly smaller....Tks, G
  4. Capt Ralph

Capt Ralph Senior Member

Call Paul Rodgers at Huckins. Ask about Taboo. Lil smaller than Pluto.
  5. Wl3175

Wl3175 Member

Sent you a pm with my email etc,there are plenty of nice boats for sale right now in your size range I have looked at most of them in the last few a months for people and some are real good value
  6. Ed Kelly

Ed Kelly New Member

Sent you a PM