Click for JetForums Click for Abeking Click for Burger Click for Mulder Click for Nordhavn

Titan - Any info...?

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by JonS, Feb 7, 2005.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. JonS

JonS Senior Member

Hi people!

This is my first post here...

I'm a uni student doing boat design and for my dissertation I studyied the role of the marina, [slowly getting to point :) ] during a User Trip around the South Coast, this yacht was spotted at Saxon Wharf in Southampton.

Was my first yacht of this size i've seen in the water (strange i know, but i live in the Midlands) and wondered if any one could give me any details on her, she was being re-furbbed as far as i could tell. A real beaut in the flesh!

Thanks

Jon.

Attached Files:

2. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

The only yacht with that style that comes up in my head was called Ariane and used to be in St Tropez most of the 1990:s. She might have got this new stern recently and of course a new name. This is all I can guess right now...
  3. Merijn

Merijn Guest

Great pictures!! This is the newly converted yacht TITAN. She was built by Brooke in 1968 and just finished her conversion. She will be avaible for charter soon.

Do you maybe have some more pictures?
  4. JonS

JonS Senior Member

Sorry, i don't have any more photos, this is as close as i could get, and also out of my 5 memory sticks i was desperately running low on space for images. :(

Do you know any more details of this yacht? Previous name or anything? I've been scowering the net for info but cant seem to find anything.

It's strange how something like this can get you very addicted to find out more about her! :eek:
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2005
  5. Braveheart

Braveheart New Member

Hi jonstinton!
    you can see some pictures of Titan at eliteyacht.com
  6. JonS

JonS Senior Member

Wow, thanks for that link Braveheart. Really nice to see the interior of her, she's a beaut! In the flesh too!

:D