Click for Walker Click for Glendinning Click for Westport Click for Abeking Click for YF Listing Service

The "splash" page is coming!

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by YachtForums, Jul 10, 2004.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

We've been running shore power AND the generator for a while now, but the front page is almost ready to launch! It'll include feature stories, interviews, press releases and more... taking YachtForums into a complete online magazine format.

Sorry I haven't been active in the forums lately. There's a lot going on behind the "screen". If you have any suggestions, I value your input. This is *YOUR* site and I'll do my best to provide the content you want.

All the best!

Carl
  2. brianwill

brianwill New Member

Carl,

I don't think any of us can thank you enough for the time and effort you put in to provide us with an online home for information and stuff that is just plain fun to read.

Thanks for all you do.
  3. YachtForums

Wow! Now THAT was nice to hear!! Thank you Brian. :)
  4. CTdave

CTdave Senior Member

CARL FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!

I have to agree with Brian.
    You have done one heck of a job on this site and although I have been very buisy & have not posted alot lately, I still jump in every day or so to see what's happening.
    Keep up the great work!
    Dave

ps....how are all of those south Florida hotties treating you? (you suck) LOL just kiddin ya
  5. YachtForums

I'm Carl... and I approved this message. :D

Seriously, the logistics of running this site are a lot more complex than one could imagine. I would parallel it to running a magazine, but far more I.T. intensive. My average day is 15 hours, but that's OK, because anytime you do something you like.. time flies.