Click for Delta Click for JetForums Click for Nordhavn Click for Mulder Click for Mulder

Surveyor needed in Ct.

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by JWY, Oct 12, 2006.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. JWY

JWY Senior Member

I need a recommendation for a Connecticut hull surveyor for a fiberglass trawler and also a Perkins mechanic/surveyor.

Thanks!

Judy Waldman
    JW Yachts
    (954) 894-8844
    jwyachts@earthlink.net
  2. YachtForum

YachtForum Publisher/Admin

I'll do it! (how much do you pay and what do you want me to say?) :D

Joking aside Judy, I'll bet CTDave knows of a few surveyors in CT. He's probably used a few of them. If he doesn't see this thread, drop him a PM. He's always willing to help.

See you at FLIBS?
  3. JWY

JWY Senior Member

You betcha! Waiting to hear when and where. I have a sailboat at Pier 66. Does that show my diversity or cost me my title of "Trawler Queen?" Just not to lose credibility altogether, I sold the client a Nordhavn 62 and I'm helping him not be a two boat owner ;-)
  4. CTdave

CTdave Senior Member

I'm at my office (working hard:rolleyes: ) but I'll run home in a little while & get some names & numbers for you.
  5. CTdave

CTdave Senior Member

Ah hah! I found the numbers here.

The most well known guy around here is Jim Dias (800) 426-2825. I believe his company is called New England Surveyors. I have used him several times and have recommended him to others who were very satisfied.

A yacht broker I know has been speaking very highly about Guy named Jan Muntz. He apparently is an extremely detailed guy who will spend most of the day surveying a boat & doesn't miss a thing. I have not used him but again, my broker friend likes him alot.

I'll have to make some calls on the Perkins surveyor.

Dave
  6. JWY

JWY Senior Member

Great!

Thanks! I had a great chat with Jim Dias, liked his answers to my questions, and have given his information to the buyer for direct contact and arrangements.

I knew I could count on YF for help! I appreciate the assistance.

Judy
  7. CTdave

CTdave Senior Member

Glad I could help
  8. Cruz

Cruz Member

In need of a CT surveyor for a 60'+ MY located in Middlesex County. Also a mechanical for Series 60's. Thanks for any recommendations (before going with what's in this thread thought I'd ask again given it's from eleven years ago).