Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Mulder Click for YF Listing Service Click for Mulder Click for Furuno

Sunseeker predator 62 Electrical schematics

Discussion in 'Sunseeker Yacht' started by Gustavo Mena, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Gustavo Mena

Gustavo Mena New Member

Hi all,

My name is Gustavo Mena, im from Lecheria Venezuela, im a CEO from Mako services (we fix, repair all electrical and electronics troubles on yatchs and boats).

Now we have a customer with a sunseeker predator 62, have son many problems with the courtesy lights, cabin lights, stairs lights etc, we need the electrical schematic of this yatch, somebody can help us???

Thanks so much!
  2. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

The factory schematics are useless. I can get them for you if you'd like, they're in the owners manual. They show what items are on each line, but not where they're located in the boat. I have managed one for many years and know the boat inside and out. Sunseeker uses a lot of the black ETA push button little breakers for lights and such. For a lot of the interior lights, the breakers are located BEHIND the main breaker panel next to the helm. There are also 2 other breakers located behind the inside chair on the port side, back in there. Breakers for the sump pumps are located in the engine room AC power breaker panel, BEHIND the panel and breakers. Other breakers are BEHIND the breakers in the engine room DC panel (such as windlass breaker). If you can state specifically which lights are out, I can help. Behind the ownners master closet is also a lot of electrical. Also all of the light switches are on dimmers inside the boat.
  3. Gustavo Mena

Gustavo Mena New Member

Hi Cap...

Thanks for your information its super good for starts the work inside on boat, today i will check all breakers what you told me, i remember i have some trouble in the guest room, only have 12 volts on lights, they work with 24 volts... If you can send me the electrical schematics i appreciate that because i need to see the lines behind owner master closet. Thanks a lot for let me know your knowledge in that boat, best regards cap!
  4. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

Try pressing the light switch on in the guest room to turn the lights on, release switch, then press and hold the switch down for several (10) seconds and the lights should get brighter. They are on dimmers and I believe the dimmers operate by lowering the voltage to dim the lights. It will take me some time to get the schematics because I won't be at that boat for a while, owner will be on it.