Click for YF Listing Service Click for Mulder Click for Westport Click for Glendinning Click for Burger

Request info on curtains/hardware

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Connies, Commanders & Catalinas' started by Mooring Wood, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Mooring Wood

Mooring Wood New Member

We have a 36 foot 1965 Constellation. We are looking to replace the vinyl snap on window coverings with something a little more attractive while still trying to obtain a similar level of privacy inside the salon. I am not interested in using the peek-aboo blinds. Does anyone have anything other than the snap on variety and if so can you help me with "If I had it to do over again this is what I would have done"? All input appreciated......would love pics if you have those too.

Beth and Jimmy
  2. HTMO9

HTMO9 Senior Member

Look at their site. They do all kinds of blinds and shades for boats. High quality stuff.

http://www.oceanair.co.uk
  3. lyndalee11

lyndalee11 New Member

I have made custom drapes for a 1958 42' Chris Craft Roamer Royal, and have just completed drapes for a 1969 Chris Craft 38' Regal. Both vessels have similar drapery rails on which the drapes hook. Drapery rails on both were factory installed. Attached is a link to a website that sells appropriate hardware if you should choose a soft window treatment such as a lined drape. Hope this gives you more ideas. Good Luck! Beacon Fabric & Notions

Linda