Click for Mulder Click for Westport Click for Furuno Click for Glendinning Click for Westport

Private Yacht Pirated

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by NYCAP123, Feb 19, 2011.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. fantasymaker

fantasymaker New Member

First let me make this clear I HATE to Defend these guys Im of the "Make the country glow till NY can use it for a NightLite " thought.
    But
    From what I understand the so called governement there is not in POWER
    Being IN POWER defines who really is the government. These guys(warlords) seem to be IN POWER thus in reality they ARE the government.
    Yep that sucks cause they dont live up to our standards of civilized behavior.

Really ? Try not paying a fine in The USA, the cops come to your door and take you to jail till someone pays a ransom for you.

Good point but try staying away from the sphere of influance Of the USA.We seem to feel its nessasary to defend our freedom ,whats different about them doing it?

Whats your point? Do the politicians and cops and soldiers that enforce the USA's version of national law at sea know how to fish ? Do you have to be a "Old Salt" to join the coast gaurd?
  2. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Glad you "HATE to Defend these guys". You sounded a bit like their lawyer. You may have missed the fact that these guys are not defending anything nor anybody. They are hunting unarmed (they hope) ships and yachts in international waters, and murdering and kidnapping the crews. Also, it's not any " USA's version of national law at sea", but international laws against piracy and kidnapping. BTW, it's not just American warships responding, ours just seem to be (thankfully) taking a more aggressive stance than some of the others.
  3. Marmot

Marmot Senior Member

Do you actually consider boarding an unarmed vessel in international waters then slaughtering or holding the crew for ransom as an act of self defense on their part?

Forgive me if I seem a bit incredulous but for f**k sake man what did you have for breakfast?
  4. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

An extended hit on the bucket bong or maybe the crack pipe was in action.:D
  5. chesapeake46

chesapeake46 Senior Member

,,,,,,,and cut the dose.....
  6. 84far

84far Senior Member

Kids... this is why we don't do drugs :D

fantasymaker... are you a defence lawyer? These clowns should be stopped... hopefully with force.

Far
  7. Good point but try staying away from the sphere of influance Of the USA.We seem to feel its nessasary to defend our freedom ,whats different about them doing it?

Whats your point? Do the politicians and cops and soldiers that enforce the USA's version of national law at sea know how to fish ? Do you have to be a "Old Salt" to join the coast gaurd?[/QUOTE]

I would suggest to buy some bibles, get your self a boat and sail around there bringing them the new liberty...yeah? Good idea?

After that please come back and talk some sense. I'm curious then for your experiences.

They really make these drugs too cheap nowadays.
  8. fantasymaker

fantasymaker New Member

Never did a drug in my life well not exactly but I can still count those times Ive taken aspirn on one hand.
    I wasnt defending these guys just explaining LOL like I said Im ready to nuke the whole country.
  9. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Drink a cup of coffee recently? You've used stimulants (caffeine). ;) Some days you just can't help opening the door.:D
  10. _________

Few glasses of Absinth might well do the job.....
  11. PropBet

PropBet Senior Member

Wow.... this thread has 100% jumped the shark.
    I have no idea on how to intelligently respond or contribute to the rest of the drivel that the thread is littered with. Wow. Just wow.

RIP to those unfortunate lives lost at sea due to unforeseen evil forces beyond their control.
  12. _________

You're 100% right.

The matter is depressing enough to stick to it or say nothing.
  13. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

14. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

I had heard of outfits getting into this a while ago, but they were running into hurdles. Good to hear they're out there. This is what's needed. It's a lot cheaper and a whole lot more satisfying than paying ransom to scum.