Click for Ocean Alexander Click for YF Listing Service Click for Mag Bay Click for Westport Click for Abeking

Private Yacht Pirated

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by NYCAP123, Feb 19, 2011.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Almost everything you are led to believe your tax dollars are paying for other than the KY Jelly the TSA guys use when checking a passengers oil as they leave.
  2. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

This guy isn't heading to club fed. My bet is that he hits gen pop in Leavenworth (in which case he'll be passed around like candy on Halloween) or Super-max (which is 23/7 solitary) where he'll go insane. He's accomplices got the better of this deal.
  3. RER

RER Senior Member

4. travler

travler Senior Member

i agree if the shipping magnet fully and marmot also we just shoot the or blow them up at feed the sharks don't comunicate one word or photo they just disapear from the earth that will get there attention more than any thing , as far as the sail boaters i can remember what my late father used to say THE BEST WAY TO AVOID A BAD SITUATION IS DON'T PUT SELF THERE TO START WITH

smothe sailing travler
  5. Arniev

Arniev Senior Member

Yup, if a pirated vessel is found to have a U.S. Senator or Congressman onboard, our lawmakers will move quickly, instead of "forming a committee to study the problem".
    :D
  6. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

I don't understand with our technology and radar, why we can't go on the offensive and search any skiff in international waters off of the coast of Somalia, and if they are found with weapons confiscate the weapons and them before they have the chance to attack a vessel? The USCG searches tons of vessels outside of US waters and in international waters. This whole following them nonsense has got to stop.
  7. _______

Sorta way I mean as well,..only I still prefer to sink them to be sure they not buy from former few millions some new guns for just a couple of Dollars.

And look how many people were beaten rather near by there which were armed till the teeth....and now few idiots in skiffs is a problem? Hum, here and there we lost it in becoming TOO human I think.
  8. brian eiland

brian eiland Senior Member

Walk the Plank

What happened to the old concept of 'walking the plank' ??

I think they ought to have those pirates caught out there with weapons and bad intentions simply made to walk the plank and swim home. Film it...you didn't shoot them, they didn't become another expensive burden on our legal and jail system. You simply had them go overboard and swim back to their home country.

I'd even rig it one time that just maybe one of them would actually make it back to shore...to tell his story of the NEW polices...and release a few of the films to the news media in that country

Walk the Plank...for pirates
  9. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Walk the plank

We already have one "object lesson" whom we're paying about $80K a year (plus I hope extensive medical bills) to support. We don't need more. Sounds like a good plan Brian.
  10. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

11. travler

travler Senior Member

i think we need to send some air craft carriers down there and let the piolts get some experiance shooting them, we could call it a live fire exercise and save the money we use on drones , we could also send some sub's and they to could get some practice what do you think

travler
  12. Double Z

Double Z New Member

One of the reports lists the "patrol" area as one million square miles. I doubt there is a single person involved that does not want to end the problem there. I would imagine the only thing keeping the military from acting is the safety of the hostages.
  13. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

Great Idea, There is also a 20ft Container that is getting hotter and hotter radioactively by the day sitting in Genoa that they could drop on the beach and let the goons open it and see what it contains.
  14. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

That would probably require nothing more than a "Return To Sender" stamp.
  15. SeaEric

SeaEric YF Historian

FOX News has just confirmed that the 4 POB have been killed.
  16. Laurence

Laurence Senior Member

Shadowing

"A US warship is shadowing a yacht" The yacht crew was already in danger so where is the logic in not taking action ??
  17. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

If this turns out to be the actual case then there should be no more sitting back and observing, turn the boat and everyone near it to charcoal and fish food ...... NOW.
  18. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

19. diesel one

diesel one New Member

Pirates kill the 4 sailors

BBC is reporting the people were killed by the pirates.
  20. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

The captured may be surprised to learn that we have a federal death penalty statute, although I wish the Navy had saved us the trouble and expense.