Click for Northern Lights Click for YF Listing Service Click for Burger Click for Walker Click for Perko

Please share your Miami Boat Show Pics

Discussion in 'Boat Shows & Yacht Watching' started by Arniev, Feb 25, 2006.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Brandon,

I'm an idiot! All to often I take a cruise, take some pics and save 'em to a folder to upload later. I wasn't planning to use any of these pics, so I didn't make any notes. When I was uploading this morning (before my coffee, mind you!), I glanced at the pic, it looked like one of my favorite Burgers, so I jotted down a couple of lines and hit the submit button.

It's a freakin' Hatteras!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Here's a pic of "Evelyn U". Similar design, very different materials!

I need to fire your administrator!

Attached Files:

2. YachtForums

Here's the Burger I thought I was posting. And by the way... I'm scheduling my brain transplant for tomorrow.:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

3. YachtForums

It's weird...

I went back into the folder looking for the image and found I had *already* labelled it a Hatteras, not a Burger. What was I thinking?

BTW... if you right click over images in YF and choose "Save Picture as"... you'll find most of the images are named.

Might be time for a vacation...

Carl out.
  4. brandonw

brandonw Senior Member

I agree, it is time for you to take a vacation. If you take pictures, make sure you know what kind of boat they are :D

5. YachtForums

That's just thing... I knew what kind of boat it was, because I had already labelled the image correctly. :eek:

I've been burnin' the candle at both ends for a couple of years. I've been pretty tired for a few weeks and promised myself I would take some time off.

It's time to do something about it...
  6. Yachtguymke

Yachtguymke Senior Member

Mochi Craft 44 Dolphin

Well Carl, Sorry I didn't return your call from the other day. Was quite busy myself with testing the HOTBOX offshore among other things. I will still email you the pr and image per your request. I took numerous shots leaving Miami and entering Fort Lauderdale. Here they are. We were testing our new technology on the New Mochi Craft 44' Dolphin. Some of you may have seen it at the Ferretti Booth. It is Yellow. Here are my images. Enjoy.

Attached Files:

7. Yachtguymke

A Few More

Here are another few shots.

Attached Files:

8. YachtForums

Hey Aaron,

Yeah, sorry about that. I had the PR on my desktop when my C-drive failed. Had not backed-up in 3 weeks and lost a bunch of files. If you're still in town, give me a call on the cell. I've got a meeting at Pier 66 around noon and can stop by to visit afterwards.

Carl
  9. Yachtguymke

Up in the Cold

No worries Carl. Im back in WI for the next week or so and then heading back down for more testing. We are revamping our offering to the yachting side of things right now to include a larger array of add-ons. I will send you an email to update you on the happenings. I will give you a call when I am down - maybe you can come out for the testing then.

Until next time - Aaron
  10. ChuckLevert

ChuckLevert Guest

Feadship Aurora @ Sunrise Harbor Ft Lauderdale