Click for Burger Click for Mulder Click for Abeking Click for Delta Click for Nordhavn

Pictures of My Fairline Phantom 48

Discussion in 'Fairline Yacht' started by T.K., Feb 14, 2007.

1. T.K.

T.K. Senior Member

Thank you Kevin.
  2. GrahamF

GrahamF Senior Member

She looks great Tarek. Not long and you will have her all to yourself. Are you sure your boat is in the UK because it looks like the sun is shining there. :D
  3. T.K.

T.K. Senior Member

Thanks Graham.
    I would sure hope she's in the UK ;).
  4. YachtForum

YachtForum Publisher/Admin

This thread has been moved to the Fairline forums for better indexing.
  5. T.K.

T.K. Senior Member

Hi Nilo,

I have the measurments of my swim platform. Here they are: 3415mm x 990mm across the centre lines.

Thanks for your help.

TK

Attached Files:

6. Angelus

Angelus New Member

Nice one

Hey TK... Very nice.. You can all see where the name of the company comes from... They always stood for quality and you can see that from the fotos... I visited there yard 2 years ago for an interview to design, wanting to live and work in thwe UK, but ALAS:( :( after a long time they went elsewhere.. Most know I'm into the big yachts. I think they may have thought I would find it hard to intigrate into the smaller yachts...I say it not the size that counts...Its the quality...:eek: ;) ;)

Anyway they do stand for quality and I wish you many Hours of fine sailing on her:)
  7. T.K.

T.K. Senior Member

Thank you Angelus :). Fairline did an excellent job in finishing this Phantom. I will post more pictures once she arrives.
  8. T.K.

T.K. Senior Member

The Phantom arrived yesterday in Port Said. A few days for customs clearance and she should sail south to her berth in Hurghada. Excellent service from Fairline North Mallorca. They sent two of their skippers yesterday to Port Said to receive the boat and supervise the unloading. They will then sail her south together with a local skipper.

Attached Files:

9. SeaEric

SeaEric YF Historian

Handsome yacht. Is there no bottom paint yet, or is the paint white?
  10. T.K.

T.K. Senior Member

Thank you. She's all white.
  11. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

I see the two underwater lights! Tarek i thought that you were putting in three though.
  12. nilo

nilo Senior Member

Tarek,

Sorry, I have overlooked at your reply. I presume you can stow a tender around maximum 310 cm, however you will have some difficulties with the beam. The beam of such tenders will be around 160 cm, so the chocks should be made in a special way and will extend out of the swim platform. You can remove the chocks once the tender is in the water. I can see that you can use your pasarelle for the purpose.

If you can send me your personal e-mail once again, I will send you some documents for further evaluation.
  13. T.K.

T.K. Senior Member

I know she has underwater lights, but don't know their placement.
    Why do you think they should have been three? Might be a silly question, but where are these underwater lights on the picture. I can't really see them.
  14. T.K.

T.K. Senior Member

Thanks Nilo, I guess the tender can extend a little over the end of the swim platform, shouldn't be a problem. Now I need a good design for these removable chocks or something which is available on the market for such an application. The pasarelle can also be used as a lift for the tender.
    I PM'ed you my email.
    Thanks again Nilo for your help.
  15. Yacht News

Look at the last pic you posted on this page and you will see them. On the stern, under the bathing platform. They are two small circles that have a glass in the middle of them. They are like on port and starboard of the stern. Dunno if you see them yet?
  16. T.K.

T.K. Senior Member

I guess you mean the two I circled in red. Hmmm, I thought there would be more. I guess that's what I get for a GBP 1,000.00 option.

Thanks, TK

Attached Files:

17. Yacht News

Yes, those are the two underwater lights. They should look good though. Last night when i went down to the marina (Port ST. Charles) i saw a couple boats that had underwater lights. The Horizon that came in last night had 6 stern mounted lights 4 spotting directly aft under the platform and one on each side. Looked really good.
  18. T.K.

T.K. Senior Member

Thanks, will check them out once she's in the water :).
  19. Francois

Francois New Member

You have a really nice boat.Just look at the inside as I am a fussy woodworker ,they did very well.Neat workmanship all round.Enjoy it.

Francois
  20. T.K.

T.K. Senior Member

Thank you Francois. I appreciate your comments.