Click for Delta Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Nordhavn Click for Perko Click for Mulder

| Palmer Johnson | 46M PJ150(1) | "Andiamo"/"Skyfall"/"Grey Matters"/ "O'khalila" | 2007 |

Discussion in 'Palmer Johnson Yacht' started by bas jaski, Dec 24, 2013.

1. bas jaski

bas jaski New Member

Unsure if this is the right section but am assuming so:

http://*********************/luxury-yacht-for-sale/okhalila-916/

How come O'khalila is so cheap? it's sister ship, Vantage, is also for sale for double that. Vantage is 3 years younger but surely that's not worth double the money.

Surely this is a scam?

**I'm not affiliated with the sale of this beaut or any other sites**
  2. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

There could be any number of reasons.

Not in any particular order.

Owner needs cash and needs it now for a variety of reasons but a divorce might be amongst them or a long term option has come calling.

Major mechanical problems

Owners pased away and family selling , just want rid of it as memory too panful.

Owner had an operation that restored his vision and does not like the colour( j/k)

and on it goes, if you are a serious punter ask the Broker.
  3. olderboater

olderboater Senior Member

Add to that heavily chartered plus the three years. Plus even three engines vs. two and if the three engines are to the point of needing rebuilds. And the colors throughout could be a major factor and I'm not kidding. Plus the more expensive one might not be serious about selling. There are a lot of boats listed for sale that have no real intent, just listed in case the right price comes along.
  4. bas jaski

bas jaski New Member

Thanks guys :).

Unfortunately I'm only a dreamer currently. Just a fan of yachts. When I first saw the PJ150 I immediately fell in love with the design. I love O'Khalila's exterior colour too, very daring compared to other yachts.

Thanks again!
  5. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Current name is "Andiamo". She has been through a few hands since new. You have to wonder if that is a good thing or a bad thing.
  6. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

"Andiamo"...