Click for Westport Click for YF Listing Service Click for Furuno Click for Burger Click for Nordhavn

Opinions wanted... :-)

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by YachtForums, Sep 17, 2004.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

I'm getting ready to place some banners on other websites and we need to include a little descriptive verbage to go along with the hyperlinks. How about some opinions...

Here's the current description...

**YachtForums is an online magazine for yacht owners, buyers, captains and crews. It features 1000's of pictures, articles, new products, breaking news and interactive discussion forums for yachting enthusiasts and marine industry professionals.**

Here's the other one I'm thinking about... :D

**We got lotsa stinkin' yots. We threw Thirston Howell overboard, Ginger's naked and the professor's makin' drinks. If you own one these fossil-fuel burnin' barges, we'll be your best friends. We know more about big boats that belch black smoke than a captain for Exxon. And if you let us drive, we can reduce docks to driftwood on the first attempt.**

It's a tough decision. Which one should we use? ;)
  2. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

I know forums where your second alternative would match the content... :rolleyes:

A site to consider, for your first alternative..., is http://www.rivieraradio.mc
    There you could also place a radio spot and reach a lot of yachting people.