Click for Northern Lights Click for Mulder Click for Delta Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Nordhavn

Offshore Yachts Owner or Buyer?

Discussion in 'Offshore Yacht' started by YachtForums, Nov 16, 2004.

1. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

If you are an Offshore yacht owner or buyer, our online yachting magazine can provide information to help you. YachtForums brings you the latest news from Offshore yachts, including the most recent yacht & ship launches, company news, archive pictures, and recommendations on restoring, re-fitting, updating or upgrading Offshore yachts.

Please take a moment to register. Then, post a thread in the Offshore Forums and tell us about a yacht you've owned, a boat you intend to buy, yachts for sale or a yacht you have worked on. Please feel free to upload pictures, share a story, cruise destinations or marina information.

We'd all like to hear from you and we'll look forward to your participation on Yacht Forums, a website for yacht owners, yacht brokers, captains, crews and enthusiasts of yachts, super yachts, mega yachts and big boats with diesel engines!

We're glad to have you onboard!

The YachtForums Crew
  2. kampdavid

kampdavid New Member

offshore 62

Does anybody know about this boat?
  3. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

4. ewdahler

ewdahler New Member

FYi this link is not working. Can you point me to info on the Offshore 62, reviews, posts, etc. Thanks
  5. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

6. John Griffin

John Griffin New Member

7. John Griffin

John Griffin New Member

I have a 2000 Offshore, and am having a problem with sea water coming in to the swim platform storage boxes any ideas?
  8. RER

RER Senior Member

That's not an Offshore problem. No matter the builder I only keep stuff that can get wet in swim step storage ...fenders, buckets, hoses, plastic bottles of boat soap and bilge cleaner ...stuff like that. You should have an auto bilge pump to help the cause but I don't know how you'll ever keep the water out.